[SSC] Bank Account update

David Young lostmoya at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:49:36 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just thought I'd send a quick update because it's been a while since we
started the process of applying for an account with the Co-operative Bank.

We decided to go for a Community Directplus account:
http://www.co-operativebank.co.uk/servlet/Satellite/1196151412581,CFSweb/Page/Business-CommunityBanking

Joss and I completed the application form and submitted it two weeks ago. I
had a phone call from the Co-op Bank yesterday who wanted some additional
information which wasn't present on the application form. Having provided
them with this they seem to think the application is progressing smoothly
and we should be contacted within the next few working days with the
outcome. Hopefully it will be positive! In that case we'll receive the usual
introductory pack, but more importantly we will be able to send out
invitation letters and Jennifer will be able to set up payment systems for
the Centre.

Thanks for bearing with us during what has turned out to be quite a long
process. I'll keep you updated over the next week.

Cheers,
David.