[SSC] Bank Account update

Jennifer Jones jenniferjonesuws at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 10:57:14 UTC 2011

Great news! Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly from now. :-) As soon as you are set up, will get the sign up/payment system on the go. How exciting!

Jen

Jennifer M Jones: email at jennifermjones.net
http://www.jennifermjones.net
@jennifermjones
http://www.slideshare.net/caffeinebomb
tel: +44 77 3 88 65 65 1

Associate PhD Student
Creative Futures Research Centre
http://creativefutur.es
University of the West of Scotland, Ayr Campus
http://uwscreative.wordpress.com: @UWSCreative

Staff Writer/Web Editor, Culture @ the Olympics
http://www.culturalolympics.org.uk: @culturalolympic

Coordinator for #media2012