[SSC] Hi

John Lamb John.LAMB at mail.bcu.ac.uk
Thu Jun 30 09:00:19 UTC 2011

Hi All,

My name is John Lamb and I am a researcher in Criminology at Birmingham City University. I am currently finishing my PhD which is a case study of the implementation of the PREVENT stream of CONTEST within a specific area. Having read about the Social Science Centre in the letter published in THE last week I thought I'd get in contact as it represents a brilliant option to the CONDEM cuts to HE. I would be delighted to volunteer some of my time and even contribute a small amount through either fees or a donation.

Many Thanks

John Lamb
PhD Student

Faculty of Education, Law and Social Sciences
Birmingham City University
City North Campus
Perry Barr
Birmingham