[SSC] Running costs

Paul Stainthorp pstainthorp at lincoln.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 09:21:18 UTC 2011

Dear all,

Sorry, I haven't been very active on this list so far.

I'm interested in exercise to determine the running costs (I'm also going to take a look at the business case) -- in particular, from the point of view of providing library/access to appropriate ICT and information resources.

I've added a few notes to the spreadsheet.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0At_QTZoJRJqRdHIybENrbXlFcWNzcldsNDFhajFWYkE&hl=en_GB&authkey=CMeiwv0I <https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0At_QTZoJRJqRdHIybENrbXlFcWNzcldsNDFhajFWYkE&hl=en_GB&authkey=CMeiwv0I>

Paul