[SSC] IMPORTANT: Member profiles

Terry Wassall T.Wassall at leeds.ac.uk
Fri May 6 08:04:41 UTC 2011

Hi Joss

I think this is a tremendous achievement based on vision, determination and hard work. I will follow the progress of the SCC with interest and, as I said before, will be happy to contribute and help out any way I can from my base in Leeds as an associate member. I'm not sure exactly how associate membership or 'friends of SCC' will operate but this will no doubt develop over time. Let me know if there will be a formal procedure for becoming an associate member (if other than just letting the SCC know), what associate membership might entail, if anything specific, and if you want to collect profiles of AMs.

Best wishes

Terry

Dr. Terry Wassall
Principal Teaching Fellow