[SSC] Training on Consensus decision making, in Lincoln, July 9 & 10

Sandie Stratford sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop
Wed May 18 10:31:46 UTC 2011

> Hi everyone
So far, 7 people are definitely signed up*, but in order to make the most of
the weekend I would like to increase to 15 or even 20 (maximum).  Last
chance now, to get your name down, before I offer the course more widely!
*So far, I have the following names down: Scott, Jenny, Joss, Sandie, David
Y, Monika, Cara, and possibly Matt - these do not need to contact me again!

Sandie