[SSC] Occupations

Terry Wassall T.Wassall at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 23:21:26 UTC 2011

Hi Sandie

I have been along to the very recently started Leeds occupation and some of us are visiting the Nottingham occupation Friday this week. Other have been down to St. Pauls and been involved in discussions down there. It would be good to share experiences and exchange notes and ideas perhaps, although this list is probably not the place to do it. I'll get in touch later. I've replied to the list for this message just in case anyone else is interested in or participating in the occupations in any way and would like to join a discussion of some sort, perhaps arranging to meet at some of the occupations.

Best wishes

Terry

Dr. Terry Wassall
Principal Teaching Fellow