[SSC] children

Laura Stratford laura at phonecoop.coop
Tue Oct 18 12:19:06 UTC 2011

I would be happy to help organise some things for children to do - but
can anyone tell me what space is available?

Who else would be willing to take a turn with them?  I suggest 2
adults at a time with the children?

What about if people said an item or two on the agenda that they don't
mind missing, and we can swap in with child-care according to the pace
of the meeting rather than at allotted times?

And also which children will be with us?  My children, (both boys,
Remy (5) and Lenny (8)) will be with me just in the afternoon.

Laura