[SSC] Thank you

joel lazarus joel_lazarus at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 20:14:06 UTC 2011

Dear all,

Back from our short break now.
I just wanted to thank every single individual who attended the meeting on Sat. You all individually and collectively created an environment, an ethic, and a vision that affected me profoundly. It was a real educational experience for me. I left humbled, but at the same time emboldened.

Unfortunately, Lincoln is just too far for me to make any commitment to contributing to the development of this exciting and truly radical project. But I'm on the list, reading your mails and will try to come up again to see how you are progressing. I feel very confident that you will create something very special. Indeed, you already have.

My sincere thanks
Joel

PS By the way, a friend of mine is coordinating the talks/debates at London's newest university - the 'Tent City University' at the occupation site in the City of London. I know that he's looking for people to come to talk about radical/critical pegagogy. If anyone is interested then please let me know.