[SSC] london occupation call for speakers

Neil Howard neil.howard at st-hildas.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 25 08:16:40 UTC 2011

Dear All,

My name is Neil Howard and I am a Phd student at Oxford. I am also one of the organisers of #OccupyLondon's Tent City University.

We are aware of what you are doing and are inspired. Would you be willing to come and talk to us about your work? And would you be able to give a talk on radical educational alternatives to coincide with the massive student protests on the 9th?

Thanks

Best

Neil

--
DPhil (PhD) Candidate in Development Studies
Department of International Development, University of Oxford
Email: neil.howard at qeh.ox.ac.uk