[SSC] Design Studio.

David McAleavey davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com
Mon Oct 31 09:38:54 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Unfortunately I will not be attending our meeting on Saturday 19
November.  During
our last meeting we discussed organizing a design studio to collaboratively
create our graphic identity, but as I will not be around to co-ordinate the
studio, I thought it best to postpone the activity until the weekend of our
next meeting.

In the meantime, I propose that those attending our first Croft Street
meeting bring along the images/object(s) they associate with our project
(with a commentary/statement), I will provide Joss with a camera… just so
we can get the ball rolling.

Alternatively, if someone else would like to lead the studio on either
Friday 18 November or Sunday 20 November, get in touch with me and I will
ensure that the venue (Usher gallery) and the designer (to be confirmed!)
will be at your disposal (please contact me before Monday 7 November).

I think that’s everything.

David McAleavey