[SSC] Design Studio.

Richard Hall RHall1 at dmu.ac.uk
Mon Oct 31 13:18:45 UTC 2011

Hi David,

Sad to miss you on 19th. I think that your idea of trying to capture
artefacts/images etc.  is really helpful.

I quite like posters. It's like I am 14 again! Anyway, I've been looking
at some of those produced around Occupy Wall St etc.:

http://owsposters.tumblr.com/

http://fruitsofsuccesswithhugh.blogspot.com/2011/10/modern-selling-metho
ds-of-peaceful.html

http://london.indymedia.org/articles/10637

I'll have a think about which/what is meaningful for me in the context
of the SSC.

In solidarity,

Richard.