[SSC] David Macaleavey's research source on group size?

Stratford, Sandie SStratford at lincolncollege.ac.uk
Thu Sep 15 13:02:22 UTC 2011

Hello all

David asserted in the SSC meeting last Saturday that optimum group size
is 5, 12 or 50 (I think that's accurate).  I wonder if anyone knows the
source.  David did quote a name.  Also is it an optimum size for
learning, or for decision making, I wonder.

Regards

Sandie

Sandie Stratford

Teaching and Learning Unit

Lincoln College

Monks Rd, LINCOLN, LN2 5HQ

tel: 01522 876000 ext 6798 or 7303

If you want to prove you're green, leave this message on the screen!

I'm a member of RaPAL (Research and Practice in Adult Literacy).

Find out more on www.rapal.org.uk

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam