[SSC] Maps and politics of 'radical education projects'

David Young lostmoya at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 06:28:48 UTC 2011

Dear Sarah,

Thanks for sharing these texts and your thoughts around this central issue.

On the idea of bringing people together, I think this is an excellent
suggestion, and is in fact what one such "alternative education" project is
attempting to do in London next month. Dougald Hine's "University Project"
is holding a "Universities Past and Future" event at the Hub in Westminster
from 14th - 16th October. More here:

http://univproject.pbworks.com/w/page/45692087/The%20University%20Project

That said, it may be that we, the SSC, consider hosting a similar event to
discuss, as you suggest, the politics and pedagogies of forms of alternative
education.

Thanks,
David.