[SSC] Another expression of interest

Richard Keeble rkeeble at lincoln.ac.uk
Sun Apr 22 08:58:20 UTC 2012

Another expression of interest - and my response.
Richard

Dear Chris,
Many thanks for your fascinating note. I'm forwarding to fellow centre members - and we'll get back to you shortly.
You might want to go to the centre's website (http://socialsciencecentre.org.uk/ <https://email.lincoln.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://socialsciencecentre.org.uk/> ) and see details of our past meetings - and plans for the future. You might even want to become a member of the centre.
With best wishes,
Richard