[SSC] An interesting suggestion...

Richard Keeble rkeeble at lincoln.ac.uk
Sun Apr 22 09:03:06 UTC 2012

Another email following yesterday's publicity - and my response.

Dear Ian,
Many thanks for this suggestion. We'll discuss at our next planning meeting - and get back to you.
In the meantime you might like to visit our website (http://socialsciencecentre.org.uk/ <https://email.lincoln.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://socialsciencecentre.org.uk/> ) where you can see reports of all our meetings - and plans for the future.
With best wishes,
Richard