[SSC] Student-Scholars

Michael Neary nearymichael at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:30:22 UTC 2012

Dear All,
I am putting together a list of names of all student-scholars who intend take part in the the Social Science Centre programme that is due to start in October.
I would be very grateful if anyone who intends to join  the programme to let me have their name as soon as possible.
Please do get back to me if you have any questions as to the nature of the programme that will be running this academic year.
Best wishes,
Mike