[SSC] Final Reminder: [Conpendex, SCOPUS Indexing] 2013 International Conference on Science & Engineering in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics (ScieTech 2013)

Rudy Lolo rudylolo2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 08:38:54 UTC 2012

Final Reminder:   [Conpendex,
SCOPUS Indexing] 2013 International Conference on Science & Engineering
in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics (ScieTech 2013)
24 - 25 January 2013.
http://scietech.org/
Jakarta , Indonesia

Dear Professors and Researchers,

Due to rapid request from participants, we would like to extend the 2013
International Conference on Science & Engineering in Mathematics, Chemistry
and Physics (ScieTech 2013)  Full Paper Submission till 15 December
2012.
This is HARD DEADLINE for FULL PAPER submission.

Please visit http://scietech.org/papersub.html for
Paper Submission and http://scietech.org/registration.html for Registration.

The ScieTech 2013 proceedings will
be published by Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS)   and
will be indexing in EI Compdex, SCOPUS, Conference Proceedings Citation Index –
Science (CPCI-S) (Thomson Reuters, Web of Science), INSPEC, Chemical Abstracts
Service, INIS (International Nuclear Information System), NASA Astrophysics Data
System, SPIRES, VINITI Abstracts Journal (Referativnyi Zhurnal). Further
information about JPCS  indexing please visit http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/quick_links/Abstracted%20In#tab1

Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):

Track 1.  Applied Mathematics & Statistics.
Track 2. Mathematics & Modeling
Track 3. Mathematics Analysis &
Its Applications
Track 3.  Algebra & Its
Applications
Track  4. Geometry & Its
Applications
Track 5. Algebraic Statictics &
Its Applications
Track 6. General Physics
Track 7.  Optical
Track 8. Quantum Computing
Track  9. Materials Science
& Engineering
Track  10. Chemical,
Environmental, and Process Engineering
Track  11.  Chemistry and
Advances Chemical Engineering

We would like your kindness to forward this Call for Paper to your
colleagues/students.

Looking forward to meet you in
ScieTech 2013, JakartaIndonesia .

Sincerely yours,