[SSC] SSC: scholar expression of interest form mark 2

Sandie Stratford sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop
Sun Feb 5 18:48:45 UTC 2012

Hi all

Following our discussion yesterday, I have redesigned the scholar 'expression of interest' form, to reflect our thinking that it should not look like a UCAS form, should allow for some creativity, and regarding personal details, require only name and contact address/ email.  Any thoughts welcome: it's not perfect yet, but I think we could work with it.  I have suggested it is submitted by 31st March - is this allowing enough time?

I also booked Croft St Community Centre for the next Saturday meeting, 17th March, 12 noon - 4pm again.  I assume we can use Mint St for the Feb 15th evening meeting?  Has someone checked this?

Sandie