[SSC] SSC: scholar expression of interest form mark 2

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Mon Feb 6 10:48:05 UTC 2012

Sorry I've not been at recent meetings. I have to focus on other stuff for a while but am keeping on top of the website and mailing list admin. I like the logo, especially the first and second, and I think Sandie's EOI form looks fine. Does it need to be in electronic form, a bit like our membership form? If so, I can do that.

I can also check with Andrew about availability of Mint Lane on Feb 15th, if Mike hasn't done so already.

Cheers
Joss