[SSC] Stuff.

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Sun Feb 12 09:40:26 UTC 2012

I like this. I don't think it's necessary to say 'the centre is managed on democratic, non-hierarchical principles with all students'. I'd drop 'non-hirearchical' for the Press Release and make it 'the centre is managed on democratic principles with all students...' for simplicity and clarity. We can talk about the non-hirearchical nature of the SSC at the Open Day.

I think The Collection is an excellent venue. The Angle coffee house is too small, if we're hoping to attract 20+ students, although I wasn't at the last meeting when this was discussed, so you probably have good reason for proposing it.

Thanks for moving this forward, David.

Joss