[SSC] Arrangements to travel to Free University Meeting in Birmingham on Saturday

Michael Neary nearymichael at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:01:25 UTC 2012

Dear All,
Can I suggest that the seven names listed below meet outside Mint Lane, Lincoln at 7.30 on Saturday morning to travel to Birmingham for the Free University event.
The journey takes about 2 and a half hours, so the early start will give us plenty of time with a stop halfway.
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Mike