[SSC] Logo Design Studio

Michael Neary nearymichael at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:22:20 UTC 2012

Dear Sara/David and all,
Apologies David for not getting back to you sooner about Design Workshop.
I would like to find a new date/time for the workshop and brief Jamie on a new design.
The decision at the last SSC meet was that we didn't want to progress with any designs so far presented. I think we need to go with the decision of the meetings and look for another logo.
Best wishes,
Mike