[SSC] Logo Design Studio

Sara Motta Sara.Motta at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 10:25:03 UTC 2012

Dear David/all,

I really enjoyed travelling up and back with you all- lovely in itself! I also thought that the meeting was a good opening of connections and possibilities.

I am fine with the logo as it is!

I would love to facilitate with you but as Sarah we are facilitating  a space probably at the same time?

I thought about the critical political economy from below at the meeting when, I can't remember his name, spoke of his course in London. I could run something like this but would like to do so with someone else. I think it would be important to talk about this at the Open day- so a space to explore the logics of austerity in our everyday lives etc- does anyone want to think something through with me for the Open day and then beyond as a course?

Photos on the list are great- I'd love to see them.

Sujey is overwhelmed with school at the mo but I'll send her the link!! I think she is also kind of overwhelmed that people responded to her email!!!

Take care
Sara