[SSC] Saturday 4th February SSC meeting

Sandie Stratford sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop
Sun Jan 29 15:02:19 UTC 2012

Hi all

We're meeting on Saturday, 12 noon - 4pm, at Croft St Community Centre
(slightly later start than advertised, as the hall is not available till 12
noon).
http://www.croftstreetcentre.co.uk/ContactUs.htm .

Find attached a draft scholar application form, for discussion on Saturday,
or adjustment beforehand if there's anything glaringly amiss.

Ed Bacon chaired last time: whose turn is it this week, please?  I think
we're alphabetical by surname.

Bring something for lunch; I'll bring milk and instant coffee/ teabags.

Children are, of course, welcome: there's a safe outdoor space here.

Sandie