[SSC] Curriculum working groups

sarah at socialsciencecentre.org.uk sarah at socialsciencecentre.org.uk
Thu Jul 5 08:21:04 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for the delay, but here is the list of curriculum working groups created on Saturday's meeting.

If you are not presently involved in a group and would like to be, please get in touch with one of the people on the relevant list. If you
are part of a group and not listed here, please get in touch with me!

Social Science Imagination: Mike Neary, Sandie Stratford, Mike Ward

Themes of Inquiry and Action: Sarah Amsler, Stephen Hopkins, Zoraida Menivelso-Bendek

Creative Projects: Grace Gurbutt, Richard Keeble, , David McAleavey, Sara Motta

Scholarly Literacies, Resources and Evaluation: Daryll Baker, Raul Espeju

Best wishes,
Sarah