[SSC] Positive Politics Podcast on education featuring Rich Hall and Sarah Amsler

joel lazarus joel_lazarus at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 5 12:11:57 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Greetings. For those who don't know me, my name is Joel and I'm an aspiring academic here in Oxford.
Alongside my friend, Neil Howard, I produce the Positive Politics Podcast. We take a different issue every fortnight and explore it through a combination of analysis, interviews, and music.

The new one is out and it's on higher education. It features Rich Hall and Sarah Amsler. Sarah talks a lot about the SSC.

You can listen here...
http://www.positive-politics.com/podcasts/podcasts/ppp-episode-5-education/

You can subscribe to it and get new episodes automatically here...
http://www.positive-politics.com/podcasts/subscribe-to-positive-politics-podcast/

Please check it out. All critical feedback welcome. If you like it, spread the word.

Solidarity,
Joel