[SSC] Suggested SSC curriculum with dates, timings and locations

Jonathan Coope jonathan_coope at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:19:45 UTC 2012

Sandie,
           A rota of some sort, perhaps?

Very best
Jonathan

From: sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop
To: nearymichael at hotmail.com; sarah at socialsciencecentre.org.uk; ssc at lists.aktivix.org
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 21:24:49 +0100
Subject: Re: [SSC] Suggested SSC curriculum with dates, timings and locations

This looks very exciting, Mike.
My guess is scholars will be glad to see a fairly
traditional structure, at least to start with.
How do we envisage supporting?  I for one will 'dip'
in and out when my workload allows.  Will we need to be sure there is
always someone/ a minimum number attending?  This is an odd question since
-as far as I know - there has never been a meeting yet where no one turned
up!
In anticipation....

Sandie