[SSC] Suggested SSC curriculum with dates, timings and locations

Sandie Stratford sandiestrat at phonecoop.coop
Sun Jul 8 20:24:49 UTC 2012

This looks very exciting, Mike.
My guess is scholars will be glad to see a fairly traditional structure, at least to start with.
How do we envisage supporting?  I for one will 'dip' in and out when my workload allows.  Will we need to be sure there is always someone/ a minimum number attending?  This is an odd question since -as far as I know - there has never been a meeting yet where no one turned up!
In anticipation....

Sandie