[SSC] SSC Digest, Vol 15, Issue 22

Sarah Amsler simonewright73 at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 20 23:12:39 UTC 2012

Hello all,

As there has been some interest in organising some summer events around the
idea and space of the commons in Lincoln, I am attaching some early ideas.
I've no illusion that all of these are good or possible, but some are and
I'm keen to work with others who are interested. Could be great.

Please get in touch with me via this list or directly if you'd like to be
involved. Please also discuss with anyone else you think may be interested.

Thanks,

Sarah A.