[SSC] SSC insurance

Richard Hall RHall1 at dmu.ac.uk
Wed Mar 28 13:31:49 UTC 2012

When i was a Trustee of the homeless shelter in Birmingham we were covered by the public indemnity insurance of the place where the shelter was held. Our advice was that this was sufficient, and we did not need our own cover.

I assume that we are not covered by any insurance in the space where the open day will be held? In which case we may just have to bite the bullet on this.

R.