[SSC] SSC insurance

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Wed Mar 28 15:17:24 UTC 2012

We were advised by the LCDA that this would be the case for our use of the Mint Lane building. We could confirm this with Andrew Harrison, who manages the building. As for the Open Day, we've been told by the museum that we're not covered, so should at least take out something for that event.

We might also confirm what the situation is for Croft Street Community Centre, for when we use that building.

Best wishes
Joss