[SSC] {Spam?} Ten good reasons to make Social Sciences Directory Limited your publisher of choice

Dan Scott dan.scott at socialsciencesdirectory.com
Tue Nov 27 15:15:09 UTC 2012

1.       Fully independent Editors and Editorial Boards

2.       Speeded up time to publication - aiding dissemination and citation
for authors

3.       Retention of copyright by authors

4.       Peer review of scholarly papers

5.       Publication of valuable additional material - conference
proceedings, postgraduate dissertations, presentations etc - at no cost
(just subject to editorial approval)

6.       Unlimited pagination - so fewer unnecessary rejections

7.       Low institutional memberships and article processing charges

8.       Easy-to-follow submission and review process

9.       Indexing with OCLC WorldCat
<http://www.worldcat.org/search?q=social+sciences+directory&wcsbtn2w=Search>
, ProQuest Summon, Ebsco Discovery Service and Google Scholar
<http://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?as_q=&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_occt=any
&as_sauthors=&as_publication=social+sciences+directory&as_ylo=&as_yhi=&btnG=
&hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5>  *

10.   Archived with the British Library for perpetual access

*Before being fully catalogued with these services, COUNTER statistics show
that our first articles (published on September 24th 2012) achieved:

.         240 downloads in the final week of September

.         1,007 downloads in October

.         757 downloads to date in November

Our open access websites Social Sciences Directory and Humanities Directory
are new multi-disciplinary publications, which aim to revolutionise
scholarly publishing by providing quality, affordable, peer-reviewed content
without the barrier of subscription paywalls. Our approach is modern and
progressive, whilst adhering to recognised publishing standards.

Our philosophy is that research in one field can also have applications in
areas of research beyond that intended and the inter-disciplinary nature of
a large collection of work - spanning the boundaries of subject and state -
will help to cross-fertilise ideas. Open access publishing provides
significant benefits for authors and readers alike in speeding up the time
to publication and dissemination, author copyright retention and providing
value-for-money for taxpayers.

For more information, or to register as a reviewer and/or author, visit
www.socialsciencesdirectory.com or www.humanitiesdirectory.com.
Alternatively, contact us at info at socialsciencesdirectory.com or
info at humanitiesdirectory.com.

Dan Scott MA, BA (Hons)

Director

Social Sciences Directory Limited

T: +44 (0)1423 326 257

M: +44 (0)770 381 2042

www.socialsciencesdirectory.com

 <http://www.humanitiesdirectory.com> www.humanitiesdirectory.com

READ IT. WRITE IT. CITE IT.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or
legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or
entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

 If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the
sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete
the message from your inbox. Thank you.