[SSC] Change of date and venue. 13.10.12 at Pathways not 20.10.12 Croft St.

David McAleavey davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com
Thu Oct 4 15:43:40 UTC 2012

Dear All,

It was decided at yesterday's meeting, following Steve's suggestion about
managing meetings/workshops more thoughtfully (mindful of those who travel
significant distances to join us), that we would reschedule our
organisational meeting to 13.10 to follow Sara's workshop on decision
making. So, we will now be working from 11am-1pm at Pathways with Sara,
then holding our usual meeting at Pathways between 1pm - 4pm. Saturday
20.10 at Croft St is now cancelled. Sara, can you circulate something to
help us prepare for the workshop?

I think that makes sense.

Respectfully yours,

David