[SSC] Change of date and venue. 13.10.12 at Pathways not 20.10.12 Croft St.

David McAleavey davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com
Tue Oct 9 12:27:19 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Thank you Sara, these texts are a great way into the activity...

I propose that we us The Pathway Centre as a venue for Richard's session on
the Wednesday 17 October. (7pm - 9pm). I had previously suggested that
we should use Angel, but on reflection, I think the meeting room at
Pathways would be a more suitable space for this activity.
Respectfully yours,

David

PS

See you Saturday (at Pathways - see below).