[SSC] 22.09.2012 Meeting. The chair offers a text about thinking about decision making.

David McAleavey davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com
Sat Sep 22 20:10:28 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Thanks again to all of you who contributed at today's meeting.

I would like to share a text with you (especially section 3: *Breaking down
boundaries between animals*).

I hope it's relevance will be obvious to those of you who attended today...
if it isn't ( and I know that I have an uncommonly divergent cognitive
style - what seems 'obvious' to me may well be obscure/bizarre to others),
apologies, and let's talk about it over a coffee at Angel on Tuesday 2
October.

Respectfully yours,

David