[SSC] A busy week ahead.

David McAleavey davidmcaleavey at virginmedia.com
Sun Sep 30 06:26:55 UTC 2012

Dear Alan and All,

You will not be surprised to hear that I would welcome the opportunity to
discuss the science, and creative potential, of our evolved capacities for
social and individual learning... I'll get the first coffees on Tuesday
Alan!

Tuesday: Can all scholars (student and teacher) raise their hand if they
will be joining us at the Angel Coffee House at 6.00pm.

Wednesday: We have an organisational meeting at Pathways scheduled to start
at 7.00pm

Proposed agenda

A new model for agenda setting/minute taking (Zoraida and David)
Feedback on Michael's lecture (David)
Feedback on 2nd October Angel (a student scholar)
Decision making workshop proposal 13.10.2012 (Sara M.)
Our Purpose... I propose a meal. (David)
Website development
Sociological Imagination
Creative Projects (2013)
A chair for 20.10.12 (David and Sarah in Liverpool)

Please let me have any other items for the agenda.

Thursday
Thanks again to Sarah, Zoraida and Mike for facilitating this course, I
think we're all excited to see where our individual - and collective
- imagination will lead us... which (kind of) brings me back to my first
point. What sort of society can *we* imagine? How can *we* contribute to
creating it?

Respectfully yours,

David