[SSC] A busy week ahead.

STEPHEN HOPKINS hopkins668 at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 30 09:08:48 UTC 2012

David and All
I will be at the Angel Coffee House on Tuesday but not at the business meeting on Wednesday.
Re the agenda for Wednesday - I'd be happy to take the chair on the 20th October - although I wonder about rationalising a little and holding the meeting scheduled for the 20th on the 13th before/after the workshop if this is going ahead. I'm just conscious of peoples time.
The idea of a meal sound a great one. Originally ( Greek and Roman ) a Symposium  was a meeting with intellectual conversation following a meal. Perhaps we need to hold our first Symposium !
Steve