[SSC] SSC Digest, Vol 31, Issue 4

Sarah Amsler sarah at socialsciencecentre.org.uk
Wed Jul 10 00:07:59 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Last week I went to a very interesting and inspiring conference on
co-operative education, which is something we have been discussing quite
a lot recently in different ways. David, Joss, Mike and Richard H.,
among others, were also there. The organiser has just posted some
summaries of the day, and a list of things to be working on now for
those that are interested, one of which is finding out more about the
SSC and taking part in early discussions about ideas for a co-operative
university. See here for more:
http://www.coopedagainstthecrises.org/co-operative-education-against-the-crises-the-next-steps/.

Best wishes,
Sarah