[SSC] (no subject)

Alan Roe ARoe at TUC.ORG.UK
Fri Jun 14 12:17:49 UTC 2013

We are having a discussion day and would like to invite members of ssc along to help us understand the many initiatives that are going on around the UK. A growing number of people know that a radical re-think is needed on the state of work, society and education. We are a group of community activists, education workers, trade unionists and others.
Open Workshop
Work, Community and Education
Time for Action - Time for Change!

Saturday, 6 July 2013 from 10:00 to 16:00
Leeds, United Kingdom

City of Leeds School

Woodhouse Cliff

Bedford Field

Leeds LS6 2LG

Alan
Dr Alan Roe
Regional Manager
unionlearn with Yorkshire and the Humber TUC
33 Park Place
Leeds
LS1 2RY

0113 242 9296
07795 570897

aroe at tuc.org.uk

The information in this email is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may be privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us on +44 (0) 20 7636 4030 and delete it from your system.
Do not copy, distribute or take action based on the mis-directed email. If the email is marked 'Personal' the
TUC is not liable in any way for its contents.If you want to know more about the TUC, visit us at
http://www.tuc.org.uk