[SSC] James Irvine - ideas of a joint workshop.....

Vernon Goddard gorseinonboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 14 12:30:20 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

This is a response to James Irvine's suggestion for a joint enterprise of some kind.

I've had the opportunity of looking at the links which he had in his description and
Kat's work sounds very interesting.

Hackspace and SSC could certainly both gain from some kind of cooperation although
finding themes/subjects for a joint workshop may not be straight-forward.

In principle, I would certainly support a venture of this kind and a big thank you to
James for initiating the idea.

Cheers,

Vernon