[SSC] SSC General Meeting 29th June 12.00 - 14.00

Social Science Centre info at socialsciencecentre.org.uk
Sat Jun 22 10:02:17 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Just to confirm, the next public meeting for the SSC will be on Saturday
29th June between 12.00 - 14.00 at the Revival Centre on Sincil Street,
Lincoln.

The topics for discussion will be similar to last time (see below),
although I would like to add that Claire Darch from Ishya International
will be joining us to discuss the possibility of working with her on a
project in Rwanda. I have attached the executive summary of the project
and Claire has asked me to direct you to her Facebook page should you
like more information about Claire and her ongoing work in Rwanda:
https://www.facebook.com/claire.darch.5?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Topics for Discussion:

* Report from the workshop on May 25th (Sarah/David)
* Membership and attracting new scholars (Mike/Gary)
* Building the SSC. Next steps (Joss)
* Seminar series (Joss)
* Discussion on Our Place, Our Priorities (David/Vernon)
* Linking projects and courses
* Local partnerships

All the best

Gary Saunders