[Ssf] Welfare meeting

Kevin Gillan k.gillan at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Dec 6 15:16:37 GMT 2004

sorted, you can download psds from here:
http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Resource-EndSilence

Gotta change the main text on the poster and flyer fronts too cos they
include speaker, film etc.

If you send me some text I'll send out a message to the announce list
(that goes for dem cafe too) tonight.

Also Mozaz says he can get in touch with people from relevant union.

ta
Kev