[Ssf] You asked for my evidence, Mr Ambassador. Here it is WAS Re: [sheffield-anti-war-coalition] Re: FW: Fallujah council motion

2 % adam at diamat.org.uk
Tue Dec 7 16:35:29 GMT 2004

"Mr Ambassador, I believe that your government and its Iraqi surrogates
are waging two wars in Iraq. One war is against the Iraqi people, and it
has claimed an estimated 100,000 lives. The other is a war on witnesses."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1366278,00.html

<snip>

> (g) is dismayed that despite the appalling destruction and loss of life
> in Fallujah, for much of the British media and particularly the BBC,
> Fallujah no longer appears to be a news story worth reporting on. [1]

</snip>

[1] Amendment to be moved by Councillor Peter Moore seconded by
Councillor Mohammed Azim