[Ssf] new 'leftie' book shop in manchester!

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Dec 9 13:23:14 GMT 2004

Quoting Dan <dan at aktivix.org>:

 I think it's one of the dissent network-funded centres.  If so, it's
 good to see that they're using that chance to establish something
 that'll last...

 Dan

> dave thompson wrote:

Hello

Pretty amazing news, i wonder how it will survive and
will we see the like again, here in Sheffield

dt

yes it is part of the descent netowork http://www.descent.org.uk as those who
was at the meeting last weekend will know and for those who do not g8 comes to
sheffield in june.. a call for action will shrtley follow..
http://www.urbanparanoia.co.uk are thinking of doing a invisable action.. some
of those people have formed the pga (parmilatry golf action) we have played 5
rounds allready a six to follow next year.. we aim to dress as clowns and got
for a game at gleneagles as clowns where the main g8 is going down in july..

mozaz