[Ssf] do you approve of this followup letter?

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 03:27:25 GMT 2004

Dear colleagues from London Social Forum,

I am writing from Sheffield, in my own capacity, though a member of
Sheffield SF.
To let you know that we are trying to provide some common space for
future networking among the LSFora in the UK. This has been one of the
outcomes of our small meeting held on December 4th-5th, attending other
members of other social fora.
If you would like to provide feedback (this is a temporary arrangement,
under construction) here is a sample:

http://www.sheffieldsocialforum.org/uklsfwebgroup.php

If you wish to contact Dan or Kev, you can also give them a shout:

07968 997861
0114 2412723
dan at aktivix.org

or join the list at riseup.net

or contact me, Amparo, (mother tongue: Spanish)

PS: Contributions to http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org/
are usually welcome.

:)