[Ssf] Re: swp:local social forums have failed

noone noone machinevman at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 18:46:55 GMT 2004

  The issue with the swp is that on one hand i hear people saying that they
are an irrelevence (which i beleive they are) and on the other i hear
peoplem often the same people saying that they are a threat to our movement.
  If we concentrate on the issues that effect people at the grass roots
level then we can brush the swp aside, there is no need for back biting.

  The far more important things are things like the BNP etc... and i feel
that slagging off the swp will do us no favours.  I realise that I have been
absent from the ssf meetings for a while, this is because i have spent time
trying to sort out my personal life and hopefully in the new year things
will change and i will be back in gear.

  Nick Griffin moving into my backyard (not literally!) is clearly a
divisive move by the state and is a means of keeping david blunkett elected
to carry on his ways.  As seen here:
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2004/12/302444.html
Feeling is now clearly moving away from blunket who has spat on his roots
and by moving nick griffin into brightside any campaign to oust david
blunket will be shelved in exchange for an anti-bnp campaign.  The only way
to deal with this that i can see is to prevent nick griffin from standing
and therefore leave the way open for an anti-blunket campaign without the
accusation of "splitting the anti-fascist vote".

from
cuthbert

P.S. latest news david blunket resigned:
P.P.S.I send my apologise for the next ssf meeting i have a special meal i
need to go to - but in the new year i will be back (i promise!).