[Ssf] Re: swp:local social forums have failed

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Dec 15 14:16:04 GMT 2004

I don't know why everyone get's so prepccupied with them, there are far more
important things to think about, theres no need to get so wound up about the
swp - it just increases the blood pressure.

cuthbert

yes i agree.. however there are very serious resons as to why we need real
demcratic politics see
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2004/12/302779.html
the swp acting in the manner they are is doing what the job of the bnp.. there
are thousands of people pissed of disillusioned angry at this government.. you
need only ask danny who is on the from line of all this.. you need only see the
events at the purple bar last weekend and the way the state use the anger we
feel against us and increase there omnipresent state.. you need see how blair
has come to sheffield and no real protest.. i have spent a year repairing the
bridges i have burned and working with the swp because i see a class of people
in real crises.. this proves itself with the increased violance such community
are faceing.. instead of looking at the real social problems as to why this
violance happens.. this goverment commit mass murder in iraq.. then impose
totalitarian laws upon its people.. such times make the rise of the bnp easy..
the sectarianism of the swp dose likewise.. i know in consideration my politics
are far more radical than most people.. likewise my understanding.. this is
brother cuthbert this debate is healthy because by exposeing them we isolate
them and isolating them we can get on with the real job.. do not just shout
comments from the side.. i understand the matters of spital hill are important
so you are eleswhere.. but when you have time come and participate in the sf
project.. i'm walking this path with ease and time.. because i give a real shit
as to what is happening.. i see a project like the sf an important part of this
revolution..

mozaz..

ps i have been told i have hep c and now been offerd medical treatment at long
last so if i can do it so can you hay mr c?