Seasonal Greetings and call for January Meeting WAS Re: [Ssf] my jaws are still laughing...

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Dec 22 12:11:28 GMT 2004

so what is wrong 2 per cent with me poems? or is this me being parnoied againe?
any off to the wildernass of morhehall.. the only way i can deal with the shit
called christmass is to sleep in a deralict garage and spend a few days with
mother earth and that 24 year communist.. we are of to church on the 25th to
here bolsterstone mail voice chior.. then a walk.. that should be fun.. aint
sure about boxing day.. ill make an effort to conect on line about the 28th..
been useing dile up and boy i feel privalged to have broadband access.. now i
have to re work http://peace.lowtech.org to work in windoze and dile up.. yes a
jan meeting would be cool.. how about useing the basement at new roots aint sure
about the stone work or colours but it is free and better access than j street..
idd like it to be a saturday afternoon with food etc.. seemed to work last time
ie uksf meeting..  if you need to escape this madnass on line at home goto here
http://image.lowtech.org over 3000 plus images to view that should be cool with
radio 4 in the background.. whatever your up to enjoy.. me looking foroword to
the 25th as the weather says snow and snow at morehall is awsome goto
http:/image.lowtech.org/snow to see what i mean.. also lets invite
phil at no2id.net idd like to know more about id cards etc..

mozaz