[Ssf] quake&democracy café&

robin&amparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Dec 31 05:43:06 GMT 2004

Also very upset about the earthquake, couldn't it have been foreseen,
why no warning system available what did scientists do and all that,

I do hope we meet at the democracy cafe this Tuesday 4th january (better
place to be left alone because you are not alone and delicious
pastries), and do have several things to ask, suggest and particularly
ask, since acting out of consensus here would mean simply total failure,
particularly about a person Phil from London and no2id campaign
(nationwide) who is interested in coming to Sheffield as soon as we know
when the next meeting of our sheffield social forum will be hold...

Not only about this, but also about the few important points suggested
by 2% Human in a previous message, (including free hosting for the
Manchester Social Forum, who are in need).

Anyway here is this ?poem, who could read better next to a Japanese
painting called Mount Fuji depicting a Tsunami.

Tsunami

Death is totalitarian
Even if the dead are not
Up on her dark-winged cape
Out-of-the-blue this
that sweeps me into nothingness...

Love and best wishes to you all, dear friends,

R&A